Skip to main content

Whales

There are two types of Whales they are Baleen Whales and Toothed whales.Baleen Whales feed through Baleen olates in their Mouths.They mostly eat Krill,Plankton,small Octopuses,small Squids and small Fish.Baleen Whales inculde Humpback Whales,Bowhead Whales and the largest Animal on Earth the Blue Whale.Bowhead Whales live in the Arctic.Toothed Whales are Whales who have teeth.They eat fish and squid mostly.Toothed Whales include Sperm Whales,Beluga Whales and Narwhals. Just like the Bowhead Whales Beluga Whales and Narwhals Live in the Arctic.Beluga Whales and Narwhals eat fish.Sperm Whales on the other hand eat small Aero Squid,Giant Squid and Collosal Squid.The Sperm Whale is the largest toothed predator in the world.The loudest Creature on Earth is a full grown bull Sperm Whale.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whale Sharks

Whale Sharks are big Fish which live in warm tropical waters around the world. Whale Sharks are also found in Maldives at Hanifaru Bay in Baa Atoll . They are not Whales or Sharks but simply they are huge Fish. They eat Plankton which are small baby Fish and Plants which live in the sea. They dont have teeth because they only eat plankton. They keep their mouths open when they eat because the Plankton they eat float around in the water. Every year in Maldves we hold a Whale Shark festival. Whale Sharks are light blue with white spots on them.

Welcome to my blog

Hello and welcome to my blog. I am a 10 year old boy from the island nation of Maldives. I love my family, my mom, my brother and my sister the most. They are my everything. I also love my country the Maldives. I think it is the most beautiful place on earth. I feel so blessed and lucky that i am from Maldives. I also love school. I love to learn about everything. I also love travelling. As my country has more than 1000 islands, my dream is one to visit each and every one of those 1000 islands. I also love nature, i care about marine animals, birds and the big trees i see. My favourite marine animals are the whale shark, hammer head shark, sperm whales, manta rays and sea turtles. I also love beaches, i love swimming and one day i would also go diving. My mom works as an environmentalist and i always want to visit the places she visit and protect our beautiful country. In this blog, i would write about the places i visit as i love exploring. Please visit my blog to learn more about...