Coral Reefs are home to many types of Animals.
I want to go to a coral reef like the Great Barrier Reef in Australia.
I want to go to the Reef because I want see the beautiful coral at the Reef.
I also want to see the diffrent types of Animals which live in the Reef.
Coral Reefs are very beautiful thanks to the little tiny Creatures that make up the Coral.
I want to see Animals like Reef Turtles and Parrot Fish which live in The Reef.
I want to see the Manta Rays which live in the reef.
The type of Manta Rays which live in the Great Barrier Reef are Reef Mantas
Whale Sharks are big Fish which live in warm tropical waters around the world. Whale Sharks are also found in Maldives at Hanifaru Bay in Baa Atoll . They are not Whales or Sharks but simply they are huge Fish. They eat Plankton which are small baby Fish and Plants which live in the sea. They dont have teeth because they only eat plankton. They keep their mouths open when they eat because the Plankton they eat float around in the water. Every year in Maldves we hold a Whale Shark festival. Whale Sharks are light blue with white spots on them.
Comments
Post a Comment